(908) 850-0005
117 Grand Avenue
Hackettstown, New Jersey 07840

Saturday, January 25, 2014


A review from one of our patients
" I would give Dr Khokhar 6 stars if I could. In the past I usually would avoid the dentist until something hurt. I have been a patient of Dr. Khokhar for over 5 years and now I go for regular cleaning every three months. I am so happy with the work Dr Khokhar has done which included graft surgery, caps and cleanings. His work is professional and best of all, painless. He uses the latest technology and equipment and explains all procedures so that I can understand them and keeps me informed of my progress. I feel very safe in the dental chair. Also his office staff is great. They are friendly and efficient and keep the office running on time. I have never waited in the waiting room for more than 5 minutes. I have recommended Dr Khokhar to my family and friends and they have not been disappointed."
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

117 Grand Avenue, Hackettstown, NJ 07840 USA
Zahir A. Khokhar, BDS, DDS, MS, MHS Hackettstown NJ dentist (908) 850-0005 (908) 813-0728 Frontdesk@jerseydentist.com